- 24 hours notice must be given to cancel private or duet/trio lessons. An entire lesson will be deducted from your package if less than 24 hours.
- Group class cancellations with less than 3 hours notice, or ‘no-shows’ are charged as one class and deducted from the package.
Storm Day Policy
- School Cancellation does NOT mean that classes are cancelled. Please check the online schedule and check your email to see if your class has been cancelled.
- If you cannot make it to your group class, Please let us know. Our regular cancellation policy applies.
- Private lessons ALWAYS require a cancellation. We will shorten the window to 12 hours rather than 24 hours in the event of a storm. Otherwise the regular cancellation policy always applies.
You can cancel your appointment or class via the online software, email, phone or text.
We do understand that sometimes there are circumstances beyond your control. If this is the case, let us know.